|Required Firearm||Automatic Weapons|
.45 Ammo is an Ammunition item in Wasteland 3. Ammo is a necessity and important material that is required to use firearms. There is a variety of ammo in the game that can only be used for a specific type of gun, ammo is not infinite and is consumed in battle whenever the gun is used.
This large round offers a real kick in the teeth - both for you and your target. This ammo is used most commonly in high-end SMGs.
.45 Ammo Information
- Item Type: Ammunition
- Required Firearm: Automatic Weapons
- Selling Price: $3
- Purchase Price: $2 (Barter Bonus)
.45 Ammo Acquisition
- Can be purchased from Merchants.
- Can be found inside crates and chests.
- Looted off bodies of hostile characters or random bodies.
- Occasionally obtained as a reward for completing Missions.
.45 Ammo Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Wasteland 3 Ammunition|
.30-06 Ammo ♦ .38 Ammo ♦ .50 Ammo ♦ 5.56MM Ammo ♦ 7.62MM Ammo ♦ 9MM Ammo ♦ Bolts ♦ Energy Cells ♦ Flamethrower Fuel ♦ Frozen Ferret ♦ Rocket ♦ Shotgun Shells ♦ Spikes ♦ Tactical Nuke