.50 Ammo is an Ammunition item in Wasteland 3. Ammo is a necessity and important material that is required to use firearms. There is a variety of ammo in the game that can only be used for a specific type of gun, ammo is not infinite and is consumed in battle whenever the gun is used.
Whether you need to take out a person or their vehicle, this massive round has you covered. This ammo is used for high-powered sniper rifles and heavy machine guns.
.50 Ammo Information
- Item Type: Ammunition
- Required Firearm: Big Guns, Sniper Rifles
- Selling Price: $10
- Purchase Price: $9 (Barter Bonus)
.50 Ammo Acquisition
- Can be purchased from Merchants.
- Can be found inside crates and chests.
- Looted off bodies of hostile characters or random bodies.
- Occasionally obtained as a reward for completing Missions.
.50 Ammo Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Wasteland 3 Ammunition|