32MM Magnifying Scope
|Item Type:||Weapon Mod|
|Skill Requirement:||Lvl. 4 Weapon Modding|
|Mod Effect:||Range +4M|
32MM Magnifying Scope in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. 32MM Magnifying Scope is a Scope and requires Lvl. 4 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
The large objective lens of this scope permits greater light collection and better imaging.
32MM Magnifying Scope Information
- Selling Price: ???
- Purchase Price: $73 (Barter Bonus -2%)
- Weapon Mod Type: Scope
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 4 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides +4M Range to the weapon.
32MM Magnifying Scope Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
- Sniper Rifles
- Explosives: Rocket Launchers
- Big Guns: Heavy Machine Guns
- Small Arms: Handguns, Shotguns
- Automatic Weapons: Assault Rifles, SMGs, Energy Weapons
32MM Magnifying Scope Location/Acquisition
- Purchased from The Sanctified Piscitelli merchant.
32MM Magnifying Scope Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!