|Required Firearm||Small Arms
9MM Ammo is an Ammunition item in Wasteland 3. Ammo is a necessity and important material that is required to use firearms. There is a variety of ammo in the game that can only be used for a specific type of gun, ammo is not infinite and is consumed in battle whenever the gun is used.
The gunslinger's choice. This ammo is commonly used in semi-automatic pistols and lightweight SMGs.
9MM Ammo Information
- Item Type: Ammunition
- Required Firearm: Small Arms, Automatic Weapons
- Selling Price: $2
- Purchase Price: $1 (Barter Bonus)
9MM Ammo Acquisition
- Can be purchased from Merchants.
- Can be found inside crates and chests.
- Looted off bodies of hostile characters or random bodies.
- Occasionally obtained as a reward for completing Missions.
9MM Ammo Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Wasteland 3 Ammunition|
.30-06 Ammo ♦ .38 Ammo ♦ .45 Ammo ♦ .50 Ammo ♦ 5.56MM Ammo ♦ 7.62MM Ammo ♦ Bolts ♦ Energy Cells ♦ Flamethrower Fuel ♦ Frozen Ferret ♦ Rocket ♦ Shotgun Shells ♦ Spikes ♦ Tactical Nuke
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!