|Perk Type||Animal Whisperer|
|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L3 Animal Whisperer|
|Perk Bonus||Animal Companions gain bonus CON and damage.|
Animal Training in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
Right or wrong, you have an uncommon talent for teaching animals to murder.
Animal Training Information
- Perk Type: Animal Whisperer
- Perk Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Level Requirement: L3 Animal Whisperer
Animal Training Bonuses
Builds that use Animal Training
Animal Training Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
- Bugged: It also makes the main weapon of your character to match your character's level if they have a tamed pet. One must change locations or save and load for this to happen.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The CON bonus seems to be ~24% (e.g. cat lvl 13, 282=>350; dog lvl 12 358=>446, dog lvl 14 401=>496).