|Weapon Type||Heavy Machine Gun|
|Skill Requirement||Lvl. 4 Big Guns|
|Ammo Type||.50 Ammo|
|Base Hit Chance||50%|
|Failed Requirement Penalty|
Army MG is a Big Gun weapon in Wasteland 3. Army MG requires Lvl. 4 Big Guns skill, it is a Heavy Machine Gun, has 15 range, and 30 ammo capacity. Each weapon's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Weapon Mods to it, apart from mods, some weapons also include its own unique ability.
Heavy as hell, but its huge ammo box lets you throw a lot of lead before reloading.
Army MG Information
- Weapon Requirement: Lvl. 4 Big Guns
- Weapon Type: Heavy Machine Gun
- Weapon Rarity: Common
- Weapon AP: 6
- Damage: 25-34 x5
- Ammo Type: .50 Ammo
- Ammo Capacity: 30
- Range: 15
- Purchase Price: $421 (Barter Bonus -2%)
- Selling Price: ??
Army MG Acquisition
- Can be purchased from a merchant.
Army MG Weapon Ability
- Risky Shot
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage.
- Go for broke. An unreliable attack that has +70% Critical Chance, but -40% Hit Chance.
Army MG Stats
- Penetration: 18
- Critical Chance: 6%
- Critical Damage: x1.6
- Base Hit Chance: 50%
Army MG Weapon Penalties
NOTE: Each weapon requires a certain level of skill in order for the character to be able to manage it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip weapons that don't meet your skill level, you can, however, still equip weapons at the result of weapon penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip an Assault Rifle that requires a Lvl. 4 Automatic Weapons skill, but you're only at Lvl. 2, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less chance of inflicting critical hits, decreased critical damage, and more.
- Hit Chance: -10%
- Critical Chance: -100%
- Strike Rate: -100%
Army MG Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Weapons can be modified by placing Weapon Mods to it. There is a variety of weapon mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to a weapon, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted weapon mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to weapon modification - check our Weapon Modding skill page to learn more about weapon modification.