Austin Pease is an NPC in Wasteland 3. NPCs are characters in the game that can be interacted with. These characters add contrast to the game's lore, they can provide information and useful items, some play an important role in the game when it comes to missions, while the others can be recruited as a Companion.
Austin Pease Information
- The teenage prisoner is gaunt and pale. His hair is tousled and greasy, his face angular with hunger. He stares at the pillories with dread, swallowing occasionally. He sees you staring at him and snaps back to reality.
- Austin and his mother came to Colorado Springs to seek refuge from the Plains gangs that destroyed their farm and wiped out their family.
- You can choose to argue his case before the Magistrate. In return for 200 dollars or Kiss Ass 4. Releasing him will result in +5 reputation with Wastelander Refugees and +1 to Ranger Fame.
- NPC Location: Downtown Colorado Springs
- Related Faction: Wastelander Refugees
Austin Pease Related Missions
- Mission Title 1
- Mission Title 2
- Mission Title 3
Austin Pease Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.