|Perk Type||Melee Combat|
|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L2 Melee Combat|
|Perk Bonus||Unlocks the Bleeding Strike ability.|
|Unlocked Ability||Bleeding Strike|
Bleeding Strike in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
You know which blood vessels run close to the skin. Open your enemy up - now time is on your side.
Bleeding Strike Information
- Perk Type: Melee Combat Skill
- Perk Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Level Requirement: L2 Melee Combat
Bleeding Strike Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Bleeding Strike ability.
- Ability: Bleeding Strike
- Bleeding Strike (4 AP): An aggressive Bladed attack that deals an extra +100% damage and inflicts Bleeding, but has -20% Hit chance.
- Targets that are Burning receive +200% damage.
- Damage: 200% of weapon damage.
- On Success: Applies Bleeding.
Builds that use Bleeding Strike
Bleeding Strike Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!