Boulder is an NPC in Wasteland 3. NPCs are characters in the game that can be interacted with. These characters add contrast to the game's lore, they can provide information and useful items, some play an important role in the game when it comes to missions, while the others can be recruited as a Companion.
- The man is huge, scarred, and smells like a distillery outhouse. He sways on his feets. He is the head of a local mercenary company called the Local 168.
- You can interact with Boulder, this will inevitably lead to a fight, unless you use Hard Ass 4 or Kiss Ass 3 to defuse the situation.
- NPC Location: Little Vegas
- Related Faction: ??
Boulder Related Missions
- Mission Title 1
- Mission Title 2
- Mission Title 3
Boulder Notes & Trivia
- If you arrest Fryan Bargo, in the mission Big trouble in Little Vegas, Boulder and his crew will become immediately hostile if the player heads back to the private party.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!