Chemtek Armor Set
|Armor Type||Armor Sets|
Healing Bonus: +50.0%
Resistance to poisoned +20%
Ability: Combat Stim (2AP)
Use to gain +2AP and 15% Hit Chance for 6 turns
On Succes: Applies combat Stim
|Stat Requirements||6 Weird Science
|Failed Requirement Penalty||Hit Chance: -20%
Action Points -3
Combat Speed -1.0
Chemtek Armor Set is an Armor Set in Wasteland 3. Chemtek Armor Set requires 4 Strength and 6 Weird Science grants 32Armor. Armor Sets attributes and stats depend on each individual piece. Wearing all Set pieces won't grant any additional effects. Each armor's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Armor Mods.
Chemtek Armor Set Parts
Chemtek Armor Set Effects
- Armor +32
- Healing Bonus: +50.0%
- Resistance to poisoned +20%
- Ability: Combat Stim (2AP)
- Use to gain +2AP and 15% Hit Chance for 6 turns
- On Succes: Applies combat Stim
Chemtek Armor Set Acquisition
- Can be found at Bizarre Exterior, inside the Dentist Office.
- Purchased from Sister Nancy Force at Denver Ruins
- Can be found at Santa's Workshop, inside a container at Santa's House.
Chemtek Armor Set Penalties
NOTE: Each Armor requires a certain level of Strength in order for the character to be able to equipped it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip armor that don't meet your Strength level, you can, however, still equip armor at the result of armor penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip a Savage Armor that requires a 5 Strength, but you're only 4, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less speed to move, Actions Points, and more.
- Hit Chance: -20%
- Action Points -3
- Combat Speed -1.0
Chemtek Armor Set Notes & trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Armor Sets can be modified by placing Armor Mods to it. There is a variety of Armor mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to an Armor, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted Armor mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to Armor modification - check our Armor Modding skill page to learn more about Armor modification.
*You can click the images to enlarge them.