|Determines how far you can move during combat per each Action Point.|
Combat Speed is a Stat in Wasteland 3. Combat Speed determines how far you can move during combat per each Action Point. Stats can be affected by the Attributes, Skills, Perks, Backgrounds, and Quirks selection during the Character Creation. Also, weapons, Armor, and items affects Stats to.
Combat Speed Effect
- Determines how far you can move during combat per each Action Point.
How to increases Combat Speed:
- By equipping any type of Weapon, or Armor that increases Combat Speed.
- By unlocking Perk:
- By unlocking Quirk:
- Circus Freak: +0.4 Combat Speed
- By Leveling Skill:
- Brawling: +0.05 to +0.5 Combat Speed
- By leveling Attribute:
- Speed: +0.1 to +1.40 Combat Speed
- By Selecting Background:
- Sex Machine: +0.2 Combat Speed
Notes and Tips:
- Note and tips goes here...