Computer Assisted Laser Sight
|Item Type:||Weapon Mod|
|Mod Type:||Under Barrel|
|Skill Requirement:||Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding|
|Mod Effect:||Hit Chance -5%
Crit Multiplier +25%
Computer Assisted Laser Sight in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. Computer Assisted Laser Sight is an Under Barrel and requires Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
This experimental, somewhat bulky laser sight uses a computer and ambient sensors to calculate enemy vulnerabilities, then adjusts beam strength for optimal accuracy.
Computer Assisted Laser Sight Information
- Selling Price: $450
- Purchase Price: ???
- Weapon Mod Type: Under Barrel
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides Hit Chance -5% and Crit Multiplier +25% to the weapon.
Computer Assisted Laser Sight Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
Computer Assisted Laser Sight Location/Acquisition
- Drops at: ??
- Given by: ??
- Purchased at: ??
Computer Assisted Laser Sight Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!