|Item Type:||Weapon Mod|
|Skill Requirement:||Lvl. 9 Weapon Modding|
|Mod Effect:||Penetration: +3
Min. Damage: -16
Max. Damage: +16
Counterforce Weights in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. Counterforce Weights is a Weight and requires Lvl. 9 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
This metallic putty can be applied anywhere on a weapon to even out its mass, but expect wilder swings.
Counterforce Weights Information
- Selling Price: ???
- Purchase Price: $220 (Barter Bonus -2%)
- Weapon Mod Type: Weight
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 9 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides the following effects:
- Penetration: +3
- Min. Damage: -16
- Max. Damage: +16
Counterforce Weights Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
- Brawling weapons
- Melee Combat weapons
Counterforce Weights Location/Acquisition
- Purchased from The Sanctified Piscitelli merchant.
- Can be purchased from B.B. Gun at Denver.
Counterforce Weights Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!