|Your chance to hit an enemy's weak point and inflict a Critical Hit when attacking.|
Critical Hit is a Stat in Wasteland 3. Critical Hit indicates your chance to hit an enemy's weak point and inflict a Critical Hit when attacking. Stats can be affected by the Skills, Perks, Backgrounds, and Quirks selection during the Character Creation. Also, weapons, Armor, and items affects Stats to.
Critical Hit Effect
- Your chance to hit an enemy's weak point and inflict a Critical Hit when attacking.
How to increases Critical Hit:
- By equipping any type of Weapon, or Armor that increases Critical Hit.
- By unlocking Perk:
- Vengeful Bond: If your Animal Companion drops to 25% CON, gain +50% Critical Chance and +2 AP.
- Pursuit: If you move more than 3 spaces, your next Bladed Weapon attack has +25% Critical Chance (+100% vs. Slowed targets).
- Deadly Combo: Brawling combo Critical Chance increased by 2x.
- By unlocking Quirk:
- Varangian Blood: Berserker Rage grants +100% Critical Chance and +3 AP for 1 turn.
Notes and Tips:
- Note and tips goes here...
- Third eye "perk" currently increases critical chance by 10%. Can be removed by No-Glo or doctor NPC. X
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Enemy crit more than you do, i dont know why.