|Perk Point/s Required||n/a|
|Skill Level Requirement||n/a|
|Perk Bonus||Equip Cyborg Mods|
Cyborg Tech in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
You have taken the first step on your transhuman journey. Who needs that weak human flesh, anyway?
Cyborg Tech Information
- Perk Type: Non-Skill
- Perk Point/s Required: No points Required
- Skill Level Requirement: There is no level Requirement
- You can learn this perk by speaking to Vivisecto, RN at the Doctor at the Machine Commune and completing the Counterintelligence mission. You'll have to pay 1024$ for the treatment and you'll acquire the Cyborg Tech Control Unit.
- You can consume the Cyborg Tech Control Unit on any character you like to unlock the Cyborg Tech Perk.
Cyborg Tech Bonuses
Cyborg Tech Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Would love to see a build centered around this perk. I just don't know enough about all the cyber items to fully commit to it.