|Location||Peterson Air Force Base|
|Related Faction||Wastelander Refugees|
Del Hackett is an NPC in Wasteland 3. NPCs are characters in the game that can be interacted with. These characters add contrast to the game's lore, they can provide information and useful items, some play an important role in the game when it comes to missions, while the others can be recruited as a Companion.
Del Hackett Information
- The woman is gaunt, her clothes ragged. She is surrounded by a group of bedraggled vagrants who watch you with fear and mistrust.
- NPC Location: Peterson Air Force Base
- Related Faction: Wastelander Refugees
Del Hackett Related Missions
- You can elect to let her stay over at Peterson alongside the Ranger forces, for a quick +5 to refugee reputation (instantly Liked).
Del Hackett Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I'm going to post spoilers here: not sure if there is a way to save them or not but in the end game if the refugees are still in your base and you side with the patriarch against Angela Deth than the rouge Rangers line up the refugees and shoot them in the back of the head.
Not sure if this happens if you side against the patriarch too.
If anyone has more info please comment below.