|Determines how long it takes for enemies to detect you.|
Detection Time is a Stat in Wasteland 3. Detection Time determines how long it takes for enemies to detect you. Stats can be affected by the Attributes, Skills, Perks, Backgrounds, and Quirks selection during the Character Creation. Also, weapons, Armor, and items affects Stats to.
Detection Time Effect
- Determines how long it takes for enemies to detect you.
How to increases Detection Time:
- By equipping any type of Weapon, or Armor that increases Detection Time.
- By unlocking Perk:
- Second Chance: +1.0 sec. Detection Time
- By unlocking Quirk:
- Mime: +2.0 sec. Detection Time
- By Leveling Skill:
- By leveling Attribute:
Notes and Tips:
- Note and tips goes here...