|Required Firearm||Energy-Based Weapons|
Energy Cells is an Ammunition item in Wasteland 3. Ammo is a necessity and important material that is required to use firearms. There is a variety of ammo in the game that can only be used for a specific type of gun, ammo is not infinite and is consumed in battle whenever the gun is used.
These portable batteries are used to power electronic devices, such as laser blasters and death rays.
Energy Cells Information
- Item Type: Ammunition
- Required Firearm: Energy-Based Weapons
- Selling Price: $10
- Purchase Price: $9 (Barter Bonus)
Energy Cells Acquisition
- Can be purchased from Merchants.
- Can be found inside crates and chests.
- Looted off bodies of hostile characters or random bodies.
- Occasionally obtained as a reward for completing Missions.
Energy Cells Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Wasteland 3 Ammunition|
.30-06 Ammo ♦ .38 Ammo ♦ .45 Ammo ♦ .50 Ammo ♦ 5.56MM Ammo ♦ 7.62MM Ammo ♦ 9MM Ammo ♦ Bolts ♦ Flamethrower Fuel ♦ Frozen Ferret ♦ Rocket ♦ Shotgun Shells ♦ Spikes ♦ Tactical Nuke
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!