Exoknee in Wasteland 3 is an Armor Mod. Exoknee is a Leg Armor and requires Lvl. 1 Armor Modding for it to be installed. Armor Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped various pieces of the player and their companions/rangers' armor. Slotting an armor mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that makes the armor even more unique.
An external frame provides assistant power to leg extension, reducing the exertion needed for movement.
- Selling Price: $25
- Purchase Price: ???
- Armor Mod Type: Leg Armor
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 1 Armor Modding
- This mod provides:
- While you’re in the casino to free Inspector Delgado, search the chest in the very next room to find the skill book.
- Given by: ??
- Purchased at: ??
Exoknee Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your armor with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted armor mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.