Farsight Computer Assisted Scope in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. Farsight Computer Assisted Scope is a Scope and requires Lvl. 9 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
The intergrated processor on thsi scope uses on-screen guides to direct shooters toward center mass, even on faraway targets.
Farsight Computer Assisted Scope Information
- Selling Price: ???
- Purchase Price: $441 (Barter Bonus-2%)
- Weapon Mod Type: Scope
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 9 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides the following effects:
- Range: +9M
- Critical Chance: -5%
Farsight Computer Assisted Scope Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
- Sniper Rifles
- Explosives: Rocket Launchers
- Big Guns: Heavy Machine Guns
- Small Arms: Handguns, Shotguns
- Automatic Weapons: Assault Rifles, SMGs, Energy Weapons
Farsight Computer Assisted Scope Location/Acquisition
Farsight Computer Assisted Scope Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.