Full Choke in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. Full Choke is a Choke and requires Lvl. 2 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
IWorks by constricting the angle of fire, increasing effective range.
Full Choke Information
- Selling Price: ???
- Purchase Price: $73 (Barter Bonus -2%)
- Weapon Mod Type: Choke
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 2 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides +1M Range to the weapon.
Full Choke Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
Full Choke Location/Acquisition
Builds that use Goat Killer
Full Choke Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.