|Perk Type||RANGER HQ PERKS|
|Perk Point/s Required||--|
|Skill Level Requirement||--|
|Perk Bonus||+2% critical chance|
Game Master in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
Quarex's extensive knowledge of games has allowed him to pass some of his nerdly wisdom on to you.
Game Master Information
- Perk Type: RANGER HQ PERKS
- Acquired by saving Quarex from the warren (after Hostile Takeover)
Game Master Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: +2% critical chance
Game Master Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.