Glance Plates in Wasteland 3 is an Armor Mod. Glance Plates is a Helmet Armor and requires Lvl. 1 Armor Modding for it to be installed. Armor Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped various pieces of the player and their companions/rangers' armor. Slotting an armor mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that makes the armor even more unique.
Steel plates arranged to redirect, instead of stop, incoming forces are statistically shown to reduce lethality.
Glance Plates Information
- Selling Price: $25
- Purchase Price: ???
- Armor Mod Type: Helmet Armor
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 1 Armor Modding
- This mod provides +1 Armor and +3% Crit. Resistance
Glance Plates Location/Acquisition
- Can be found at Ambush Site
- Given by: ??
- Purchased at: ??
Glance Plates Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your armor with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted armor mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.