HE Fuse Linkage in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. HE Fuse Linkage is an Under Barrel and requires Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
Applies high explosive microfuses to standard ammunition.
HE Fuse Linkage Information
- Selling Price: $1000
- Purchase Price: ???
- Weapon Mod Type: Under Barrel
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding
- This mod converts the shots of the weapon to Explosive Damage.
- This mod provides Ranged Damage Adjustment -10% to the weapon.
HE Fuse Linkage Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
- Sniper Rifles
- Explosives: Rocket Launchers
- Small Arms: Handguns, Shotguns
- Big Guns: Heavy Machine Guns, Flamethrowers
- Automatic Weapons: Assault Rifles, SMGs, Energy Weapons
HE Fuse Linkage Location/Acquisition
- You can get this from choosing to save Hoon homestead at the start instead of the Arapahoe convoy and looting the hidden bunker at the back of the area, that would be otherwise inaccessible after its burnt down.
HE Fuse Linkage Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.