Hoons' Prized Rifle
|Weapon Type||Assault Rifle|
|Skill Requirement||Lvl. 2 Automatic Weapons|
|Ammo Type||7.62mm ammo|
|Base Hit Chance||75%|
|Failed Requirement Penalty|
Hoons' Prized Rifle is an Automatic Weapon in Wasteland 3. Hoons' Prized Rifle requires Lvl. 2 Automatic Weapons skill, it is an Assault Rifle, has 15 range, and 20 ammo capacity. Each weapon's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Weapon Mods to it, apart from mods, some weapons also include its own unique ability.
Someone has taken excellent care of this weapon. It's been scrupulously cleaned and thoughtfully customized. It was hand-made with exceptional care by Angus and Avie Hoon's son, Alistair, when he joined the Marshals, hoping that it would save his life. He fell in the line of duty while breaking up a bar brawl. Since then, it has remained a memento hanging above the fireplace at the Hoons' homestead.
Hoons' Prized Rifle Information
- Weapon Requirement: Lvl. 2 Automatic Weapons
- Weapon Type: Assault Rifle
- Weapon Rarity: Unique
- Weapon AP: 4
- Damage: 7-9 x3
- Ammo Type: 7.62mm ammo
- Ammo Capacity: 20
- Range: 15
- Purchase Price: ??
- Selling Price: ??
Hoons' Prized Rifle Acquisition
- Above the fireplace. Will cause the Hoons to attack.
Hoons' Prized Rifle Weapon Ability
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage.
- Leave nothing behind. A brazen attack that fires twice as many times, but has -35% Hit Chance
Hoons' Prized Rifle Stats
- Penetration: 5
- Critical Chance: 10% (x1.5)
- Critical Damage: x1.5
- Base Hit Chance: 75%
Hoons' Prized Rifle Weapon Penalties
NOTE: Each weapon requires a certain level of skill in order for the character to be able to manage it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip weapons that don't meet your skill level, you can, however, still equip weapons at the result of weapon penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip an Assault Rifle that requires a Lvl. 4 Automatic Weapons skill, but you're only at Lvl. 2, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less chance of inflicting critical hits, decreased critical damage, and more.
- Hit Chance: -10%
- Critical Chance: -100%
- Strike Rate: -100%
Hoons' Prized Rifle Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Weapons can be modified by placing Weapon Mods to it. There is a variety of weapon mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to a weapon, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted weapon mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to weapon modification - check our Weapon Modding skill page to learn more about weapon modification.
|Wasteland 3 Automatic Weapons|
Army Rifle ♦ Atom Smasher ♦ Atomizer ♦ Battle Rifle ♦ Black ♦ Crossboom ♦ Daisy's Rifle ♦ Enforcer ♦ Greaser ♦ Gutter Snake ♦ Hailstorm ♦ Ion Beamer ♦ Jack ♦ Kalash 97 ♦ Lancer ♦ Lead Sprayer ♦ M1989A1 ♦ MAC 17 ♦ Meat Maker ♦ Nailer ♦ Photon Churner ♦ Polar Vortex ♦ Pulse Gun ♦ Pulse Rifle ♦ Ripper ♦ Rust Bucket ♦ Satyr Compact ♦ Skorpion ♦ Socom Assault Rifle ♦ Swat Rifle ♦ The Convincer ♦ Tommy Gun ♦ Uzi ♦ Waste Rifle ♦ Winter Warrior