Hydraulic Hammer is a Melee Combat weapon in Wasteland 3. Hydraulic Hammer requires Lvl. 9 Melee Combat skill, it is a Blunt Weapon and has 109-133 damage. Each weapon's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Weapon Mods to it, apart from mods, some weapons also include its own unique ability.
A hydraulic system amplifies the hammer's impact force. Don't drop it on your foot.
Hydraulic Hammer Information
- Weapon Requirement: Lvl. 9 Melee Combat
- Weapon Type: Blunt Weapon
- Weapon Rarity: Common/Unique
- Weapon AP: _ap_
- Damage: 109-133
- Purchase Price: ??
- Selling Price: ??
Hydraulic Hammer Acquisition
- Dropped by: ??
- Dropped at: ??
- Purchased from: ??
Hydraulic Hammer Weapon Ability
- Reckless Attack
- Damage: 125% of weapon damage.
- More pain, more gain. An indiscriminate attack that does +25% damage, but hits everyone nearby - including you.
Hydraulic Hammer Stats
- Penetration: 30
- Critical Chance: 10%
- Critical Damage: X2.5
- Base Hit Chance: 80%
Hydraulic Hammer Weapon Penalties
NOTE: Each weapon requires a certain level of skill in order for the character to be able to manage it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip weapons that don't meet your skill level, you can, however, still equip weapons at the result of weapon penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip an Assault Rifle that requires a Lvl. 4 Automatic Weapons skill, but you're only at Lvl. 2, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less chance of inflicting critical hits, decreased critical damage, and more.
- Hit Chance: -10%
- Critical Chance: -100%
- Strike Rate: -100%
Hydraulic Hammer Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Weapons can be modified by placing Weapon Mods to it. There is a variety of weapon mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to a weapon, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted weapon mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to weapon modification - check our Weapon Modding skill page to learn more about weapon modification.