|Perk Type||Non-Skill Perks|
|Perk Point/s Required||N/A|
|Skill Level Requirement||No Level Requirement|
|Perk Bonus||Perception +1|
Investigative Eye in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
V.I.C.I Found herself searching the ruins behind the Machine Commune. She helped you become a bit more perceptive of the world around you
Investigative Eye Information
- Perk Type: Non-Skill Perks
- Can be unlocked by recruiting V.I.C.I. during the Counterintelligence mission and then talking to her at the medical facility of the Ranger HQ.
- This Perk will be unlocked for all your characters both Rangers and Companions.
- Perk Point/s Required: N/A
- Skill Level Requirement: No Level Requirement
Investigative Eye Bonuses
Investigative Eye Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.