Jitter is a Consumable Item in Wasteland 3. Consumables are items that can be used in and out of a battle that grants various effects such as restorative properties, temporary buffs to the characters, and debuffs against enemies. Each consumable item requires a certain number of AP in order to be used in battle. Some items also require certain skills in order to be used.
A suspicious syringe of red liquid. No, dark orange. Bright red? F*ck it, it's red-orange.
- AP: 2
- Skill Requirement: n/a
- Item Type: Quick Slot Item
- Item Effect: Use to feel like you could kiss the sky. Your momma will be disappointed. Gain +25% Evasion for 36 turns, but suffer -10% Evasion for 720 turns after.
- On Success: Applies Twitch, Removes Fried
- Selling Price: $??
- Purchase Price: $39 (Barter Bonus)
- Sold by Merchants.
- Can be looted from dead bodies, as well as chests and crates.
Jitter Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Wasteland 3 Consumables|
Antidote ♦ Bacon ♦ Beer Nuts ♦ Beetloaf ♦ Bison Bits ♦ Bison Steak ♦ Blood Sausage ♦ Boors ♦ Boors Lite ♦ Brain Candy ♦ Brygo's Big Vegas Brand Premium Cigar ♦ Casa Regretti ♦ Chips Ahoy ♦ Clown Burger ♦ Coffin Nails ♦ Combat Stim ♦ Crystal Clear ♦ Eterni-Tarts ♦ Focus ♦ Goat Horn Stew ♦ Injury Kit ♦ Liquid Time ♦ Med Dart ♦ Med Hypo ♦ Medic Pack (Item) ♦ Mile High Mug-Filler ♦ Nico-Pops ♦ Nitro Spike ♦ No-Glo ♦ Pickles ♦ Pork Bun ♦ Prairie Punch ♦ Ramen Noodles ♦ Red Rooster ♦ Repair Kit ♦ Rhino ♦ Savory Smelling Mushroom ♦ Snake Squeezins ♦ Snickers ♦ Stir-Fried Pork ♦ Stouffer's Select ♦ Styx ♦ Suture Kit ♦ Sweet-Smelling Mushroom ♦ Toast ♦ Ultra-Morphine ♦ Vlam ♦ Whup-Ass