Law is an Explosive weapon in Wasteland 3. Law requires Lvl. 4 Explosives skill, it is a Rocket Launcher, has 21 range, and 1 ammo capacity. Each weapon's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Weapon Mods to it, apart from mods, some weapons also include its own unique ability.
Originally a single-shot rocket, people modified these weapons to be reusable.
- Weapon Requirement: Lvl. 4 Explosives
- Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher
- Weapon Rarity: Common
- Weapon AP: 6
- Damage: 58-89
- Ammo Type: Rockets
- Ammo Capacity: 1
- Range: 21
- Purchase Price: $563 (Barter Bonus -2%)
- Selling Price: ??
- Can be purchased from a merchant.
Law Weapon Ability
- This weapon does not have an ability.
- Penetration: 99
- Critical Chance: 6%
- Critical Damage: x2.3
- Base Hit Chance: 100%
Law Weapon Penalties
NOTE: Each weapon requires a certain level of skill in order for the character to be able to manage it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip weapons that don't meet your skill level, you can, however, still equip weapons at the result of weapon penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip an Assault Rifle that requires a Lvl. 4 Automatic Weapons skill, but you're only at Lvl. 2, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less chance of inflicting critical hits, decreased critical damage, and more.
- Hit Chance: -10%
- Critical Chance: -100%
- Strike Rate: -100%
Law Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Weapons can be modified by placing Weapon Mods to it. There is a variety of weapon mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to a weapon, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted weapon mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to weapon modification - check our Weapon Modding skill page to learn more about weapon modification.