Long Barrel Pump
|Skill Requirement||Lvl. 5 Small Arms|
|Base Hit Chance||95%|
|Failed Requirement Penalty|
Long Barrel Pump is a Small Arms weapon in Wasteland 3. Long Barrel Pump requires Lvl. 5 Small Arms skill, it is a Shotgun, has 10.5 range, and 4 ammo capacity. Each weapon's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Weapon Mods to it, apart from mods, some weapons also include its own unique ability.
The barrel is an impressive thirty inches long, but it looks like nine feet when it's pointed at you.
Long Barrel Pump Information
- Weapon Requirement: Lvl. 5 Small Arms
- Weapon Type: Shotgun
- Weapon Rarity: Common
- Weapon AP: 3
- Damage: 33-49 (cone)
- Ammo Type: Shells
- Ammo Capacity: 4
- Range: 10.5
- Purchase Price: ??
- Selling Price: ??
Long Barrel Pump Acquisition
- Dropped by: Ranger HQ Guards
- Dropped at: ??
- Purchased from: ??
Long Barrel Pump Weapon Ability
- Double Barrel
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage
- Double your fun! Fires two times in a row, and has +17% wider spread, but with -45% Hit Chance.
Long Barrel Pump Stats
- Penetration: 9
- Critical Chance: _critchance_
- Critical Damage: x1.7
- Base Hit Chance: 95%
Long Barrel Pump Weapon Penalties
NOTE: Each weapon requires a certain level of skill in order for the character to be able to manage it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip weapons that don't meet your skill level, you can, however, still equip weapons at the result of weapon penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip an Assault Rifle that requires a Lvl. 4 Automatic Weapons skill, but you're only at Lvl. 2, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less chance of inflicting critical hits, decreased critical damage, and more.
- Hit Chance: -10%
- Critical Chance: -100%
- Strike Rate: -100%
Long Barrel Pump Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Weapons can be modified by placing Weapon Mods to it. There is a variety of weapon mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to a weapon, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted weapon mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to weapon modification - check our Weapon Modding skill page to learn more about weapon modification.
|Wasteland 3 Small Arms|
Army Revolver ♦ Assault Shotgun ♦ Autovolver ♦ Click 19 ♦ Coach Gun ♦ Frostbite ♦ Guardian ♦ Hobo Shotgun ♦ Jackhammer ♦ Junk Pumper ♦ K-Cannon ♦ Laser Pistol ♦ Laser Shotgun ♦ Last call ♦ Last Resort ♦ Lever Action Repeater ♦ Lucia's Revolver ♦ M1911 ♦ Man Cannon ♦ Marshals' Law ♦ Nerve Driver ♦ Neutralizer ♦ Old Man Winter ♦ Phase Blaster ♦ Pulsar ♦ Punk Buster ♦ Rattler ♦ Rotator ♦ Shotgun Gauntlet ♦ Skeet Hunter ♦ Spaz-12 ♦ Street Cleaner ♦ Striker ♦ Tactical Shotgun ♦ The Emancipator ♦ The Retirer ♦ Vic's Piece ♦ VP91Z ♦ Wasteland Hawk ♦ Whiteout ♦ Widow Maker