Lucia Wesson is a Companion in Wasteland 3. Companions are special pre-made NPCs who can joins the player's squad and helps them throughout the game. Companions aid the player in and out of battle and are unique from one another, each specializing in various fields, and has its own strengths and weaknesses. Companions can be encountered through game progression and can be recruited by meeting certain conditions or choices made.
Lucia Wesson Information
How to Recruit Lucia Wesson
- Lucia Wesson is the second companion to join your group, and will ask to join you after reaching downtown Colorado Springs and taking on the quest to fight the Dorseys in the Garden of the Gods
- Also, after speaking to Sheriff Daisy, you will find Lucia either in the police station or at the entrance to the garden, and she will insist she accompany you - though you will have the chance to change your mind after the mission is complete.
- When first met, you can use Survival 3 to investigate her hunting knowledge.
Lucia Wesson Related Quests
Lucia Wesson Starting Gear
Lucia Wesson Starting Stats
NOTE: Companions also level up which grants them extra CON (Constitution) and Skill Points to spend on upgrading their Skills. At later levels, they'll also gain additional Attribute Points to upgrade their Attributes. To upgrade your Skills, use [K], or left-click on the inventory button, then go to the Skills tab.
- Lvl. 5 Small Arms
- Lvl. 3 Weapon Modding
- Lvl. 2 Barter
- Lvl. 2 Survival
Lucia Wesson Notes & Trivia
- Your squad consists of up to a maximum of 6 active party members which includes a maximum of up to 4 or a minimum of 2 Companions, while the other 2 slots are reserved for Companions. Companions aren't officially Companions and are special NPCs that you'll meet along the way.
- Players can manage their party from the Escape menu (Manage Party) or at your base by talking to an NPC. Companions can be "Removed" from the active party and they'll be added to the "Reserve" list. Just remember, that if you choose to "Discharge" a Companions, you are permanently removing them from your party and that they'll be gone and cannot be recruited for the second time.