Melee Damage Bonus
|Bonus to damage when using melee weapons.|
Melee Damage Bonus is a Stat in Wasteland 3. Melee Damage Bonus indicates bonus to damage when using melee weapons. Stats can be affected by the Attributes, Skills, Perks, Backgrounds, and Quirks selection during the Character Creation. Also, weapons, Armor, and items affects Stats to.
Melee Damage Bonus Effect
- Bonus to damage when using melee weapons.
How to increases Melee Damage Bonus:
- By equipping any type of Weapon, or Armor that increases Melee Damage Bonus.
- By unlocking Perk:
- By unlocking Quirk:
- By Leveling Skill:
- By leveling Attribute:
- Strength: +3% to +35% Melee Damage Bonus
- By Selecting Background:
- Lethal Weapon: +10.0% Melee Damage Bonus
Notes and Tips:
- Note and tips goes here...