|Item Type:||Armor Mod|
|Mod Type:||Helmet Armor|
|Skill Requirement:||Lvl. 7 Armor Modding|
|Mod Effect:||Crit Resistance +10
Armor + 2
Cold Resistance: -15%
Energy Resistance: -15%
Fire Resistance: -15%
Explosive Resistance: -15%
Molybdenum-alloy Dome in Wasteland 3 is an Armor Mod. Molybdenum-alloy Dome is a Helmet Armor and requires Lvl. 7 Armor Modding for it to be installed. Armor Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped various pieces of the player and their companions/rangers' armor. Slotting an armor mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that makes the armor even more unique.
This ultra-strong outer shell can greatly improve the resistance strength of a helmet, but the metal conducts energy forms.
Molybdenum-alloy Dome Information
- Selling Price: $75
- Purchase Price: ???
- Armor Mod Type: Helmet Armor
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 7 Armor Modding
- This mod provides
- Crit Resistance +10
- Armor + 2
- Cold Resistance: -15%
- Energy Resistance: -15%
- Fire Resistance: -15%
- Explosive Resistance: -15%
Molybdenum-alloy Dome Location/Acquisition
- Drops at: ??
- Given by: ??
- Purchased at: ??
Molybdenum-alloy Dome Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your Armor with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted armor mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!