|Item Type||Quick Slot Item|
Mysterious Case is a Quick Slot Item in Wasteland 3. Junk Items can be obtained by looting crates or chests, and are dropped by hostile characters. Some junk items can be used for certain things but the majority of it doesn't have any use and can only be sold in exchange for money.
An unadorned metal case given to you by Satoshi. He asked you to hold onto it and never open it.
Mysterious Case Information
- Item Type: Quick Slot Item
- Selling Price: $25
- Open the case will give you some junk to sell. However, if you keep it. at Yuma County Speedway you will meet Satoshi again. Hand it over to him will reward you the best armor in-game. (35 Armor on the Chest, 15 on the Pants and 15 on the Helmet).
- Also, you can find Satoshi at Colorado Springs. He is at Sans Luxe Apartments. If you give him the Mysterious Case, you will receive the Nucular Armor Set.
Mysterious Case Acquisition
- Found at: Satoshi, a tenant of the apartment gives you the Mysterious Case
- Dropped by: ??
- Purchased from: ??
Mysterious Case Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!