Overcharge in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
Anyone can try to send more juice through their energy weapon. But if they don't know what they're doing, they'll probably just end up with plasma burns.
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Overcharge ability.
- Ability: Overcharge
- Overcharge (1 AP): Charge your weapon, empowering it to deal bonus Energy, Cold, or Fire damage on its next attack. Your weapon has a 5% chance of blowing up in your face.
- On Success: Applies Overcharged, 5% Chance to Apply Overload.
Builds that use Overcharge
Overcharge Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.