Oversized Mag in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. Oversized Mag is a Magazine and requires Lvl. 7 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
This huge magazine stores a ton of ammo, but is awkward to reload.
Oversized Mag Information
- Selling Price: $275
- Purchase Price: ???
- Weapon Mod Type: Magazine
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 7 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides Ammo Capacity +8 and AP reload cost +1 to the weapon.
Oversized Mag Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
- Sniper Rifles
- Big Guns: Heavy Machine Guns
- Small Arms: Handguns, Shotguns
- Automatic Weapons: Assault Rifles, SMGs, Energy Weapons
Oversized Mag Location/Acquisition
- Drops at: Clown Museum
Oversized Mag Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.