Plasma Capsule in Wasteland 3 is an Armor Mod. Plasma Capsule is a Chest Armor and requires Lvl. 5 Armor Modding for it to be installed. Armor Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped various pieces of the player and their companions/rangers' armor. Slotting an armor mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that makes the armor even more unique.
Mounted inside armor, the capsule and its integrated computer can replace lost blood intravenously and dispense basic pharmaceuticals.
Plasma Capsule Information
- Selling Price: $100
- Purchase Price: ???
- Armor Mod Type: Chest Armor
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 5 Armor Modding
- This mod provides
Plasma Capsule Location/Acquisition
- Can be found at Bizzare Exterior.
- Given by: ??
- Purchased at: ??
Plasma Capsule Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your armor with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted armor mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.