|Perk Type||Weapon Modding|
|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L5 Weapon Modding|
|Perk Bonus||Your entire party finds +25% bonus ammo when looting, at a minimum of +1.|
Powder Packer in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
Weapon experts just know what to look for when they find a gun.
Powder Packer Information
- Perk Type: Weapon Modding
- Perk Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Level Requirement: L5 Weapon Modding
Powder Packer Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Your entire party finds +25% bonus ammo when looting, at a minimum of +1.
- Ability: n/a
Powder Packer Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!