|Perk Type||Big Guns|
|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L7 Big Guns|
|Perk Bonus||Unlocks the Pressure Cooker ability.|
|Unlocked Ability||Pressure Cooker|
Pressure Cooker in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
They wanted to hide inside their vehicle. It's only fair you give 'em a hot box.
Pressure Cooker Information
Pressure Cooker Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Pressure Cooker ability.
- Ability: Pressure Cooker
- Pressure Cooker (5 AP): Superheat an enemy's vehicle with your Flamethrower.
- Deals 40% of the vehicles CON in Fire Damage over the next 2 turns, and prevents the vehicle from taking any actions.
- Damage: 100% of Weapon Damage.
- On Success: Applies Pressure Cooker.
Pressure Cooker Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!