|Perk Type||Automatic Weapons|
|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L2 Automatic Weapons|
|Perk Bonus||Unlocks the Puncturing Shot ability.|
|Unlocked Ability||Puncturing Shot|
Puncturing Shot in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
Sometimes they're nice enough to line up for you. Find a soft spot on the one in front.
Puncturing Shot Information
- Perk Type: Automatic Weapons
- Perk Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Level Requirement: L2 Automatic Weapons
Puncturing Shot Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Puncturing Shot ability.
- Ability: Puncturing Shot
- Puncturing Shots (5 AP): Fires an Assault Rifle attack that punctures through multiple enemies, hitting anyone in its path.
- Deals +100% damage vs. Stunned targets.
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage.
- On Success: Applies Damaged Armor
Puncturing Shot Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!