|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L3 Leadership|
|Perk Bonus||Unlocks the Rally ability.|
Rally in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
It's like a pep talk, but you grimace and clench your fist.
- Perk Type: Leadership
- Perk Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Level Requirement: L3 Leadership
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Rally ability.
- Ability: Rally
- Rally (4 AP): Provide a +2 AP bonus to allies in a radius around you.
- On Success: Applies Rallied.
Builds that use Rally
Rally Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Do multiple rallies stack