|Weapon Type||Semi-Auto Pistol|
|Skill Requirement||Lvl. 4 Small Arms|
|Base Hit Chance||70%|
|Failed Requirement Penalty|
Rattler is a Small Arms weapon in Wasteland 3. Rattler requires Lvl. 4 Small Arms skill, it is a Semi-Auto Pistol, has 10.5 range, and 20 ammo capacity. Each weapon's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Weapon Mods to it, apart from mods, some weapons also include its own unique ability.
People have slapped some very nasty little packages together with little more than scrap and bad intentions.
- Weapon Requirement: Lvl. 4 Small Arms
- Weapon Type: Semi-Auto Pistol
- Weapon Rarity: Common
- Weapon AP: 4
- Damage: 4-5 x10
- Ammo Type: Spikes
- Ammo Capacity: 20
- Range: 10.5
- Purchase Price: $186 (Barter Bonus -2%)
- Selling Price: ??
- Can be purchased from a merchant.
Rattler Weapon Ability
- Leave nothing behind. A brazen attack that fires twice as many times, but has -35% Hit Chance.
- Penetration: 4
- Critical Chance: 6%
- Critical Damage: x1.7
- Base Hit Chance: 70%
Rattler Weapon Penalties
NOTE: Each weapon requires a certain level of skill in order for the character to be able to manage it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip weapons that don't meet your skill level, you can, however, still equip weapons at the result of weapon penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip an Assault Rifle that requires a Lvl. 4 Automatic Weapons skill, but you're only at Lvl. 2, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less chance of inflicting critical hits, decreased critical damage, and more.
- Hit Chance: -10%
- Critical Chance: -100%
- Strike Rate: -100%
Rattler Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Weapons can be modified by placing Weapon Mods to it. There is a variety of weapon mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to a weapon, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted weapon mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to weapon modification - check our Weapon Modding skill page to learn more about weapon modification.
|Wasteland 3 Small Arms|
Army Revolver ♦ Assault Shotgun ♦ Autovolver ♦ Click 19 ♦ Coach Gun ♦ Frostbite ♦ Guardian ♦ Hobo Shotgun ♦ Jackhammer ♦ Junk Pumper ♦ K-Cannon ♦ Laser Pistol ♦ Laser Shotgun ♦ Last call ♦ Last Resort ♦ Lever Action Repeater ♦ Long Barrel Pump ♦ Lucia's Revolver ♦ M1911 ♦ Man Cannon ♦ Marshals' Law ♦ Nerve Driver ♦ Neutralizer ♦ Old Man Winter ♦ Phase Blaster ♦ Pulsar ♦ Punk Buster ♦ Rotator ♦ Shotgun Gauntlet ♦ Skeet Hunter ♦ Spaz-12 ♦ Street Cleaner ♦ Striker ♦ Tactical Shotgun ♦ The Emancipator ♦ The Retirer ♦ Vic's Piece ♦ VP91Z ♦ Wasteland Hawk ♦ Whiteout ♦ Widow Maker