Red Dot Scope
|Item Type:||Weapon Mod|
|Skill Requirement:||Lvl. 3 Weapon Modding|
|Mod Effect:||Critical Chance +5%|
Red Dot Scope in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. Red Dot Scope is a Scope and requires Lvl. 3 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
The little dot says, 'Make the bulltes go here!'
Red Dot Scope Information
- Selling Price: $75
- Purchase Price: ???
- Weapon Mod Type: Scope
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 3 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides +5% Critical Chance to the weapon.
Red Dot Scope Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
- Sniper Rifles
- Explosives: Rocket Launchers
- Small Arms: Handguns
- Big Guns: Heavy Machine Guns, Flamethrowers
- Automatic Weapons: Assault Rifles, SMGs, Energy Weapons
Red Dot Scope Location/Acquisition
- Drops at: ??
- Given by: ??
- Purchased at: ??
Red Dot Scope Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I've got a bug that gives constantly gives me 30-40 of these in inventory :O. No matter how many I spend, next time I go into that menu for weapon modding, there are more than 30 of them.