Shaolin Surprise in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
Surprise! I can flatten your organs!
Shaolin Surprise Information
Shaolin Surprise Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Shaolin Surprise ability.
- Ability: Shaolin Surprise
- Shaolin Surprise (2 AP): A crippling Brawling attack that penetrates through the target's defenses.
- For every 1 combo meter built up, provides +2 Armor Penetration and +10 damage. After use, it resets your Combo Meter.
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage
Shaolin Surprise Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.