|Item Type:||Weapon Mod|
|Skill Requirement:||Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding|
|Mod Effect:||Damage: +20
Hit Chance: -10%
Shortened Barrel in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. Shortened Barrel is a Barrel and requires Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
This short barrel reduces Chang to Hit but increases bullet velocity dramatically. Best for skilled marksmen
Shortened Barrel Information
- Selling Price: ???
- Purchase Price: $588 (Barter Bonus -2%)
- Weapon Mod Type: Barrel
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides the following effects:
- Damage: +20
- Hit Chance: -10%
Shortened Barrel Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
- Small Arms: Shotguns
- Big Guns: Flamethrowers
Shortened Barrel Location/Acquisition
- Can be purchased at the Human Outreach Mobile Gift Shop at Denver Ruins.
Shortened Barrel Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!