Shotgun Shells is an Ammunition item in Wasteland 3. Ammo is a necessity and important material that is required to use firearms. There is a variety of ammo in the game that can only be used for a specific type of gun, ammo is not infinite and is consumed in battle whenever the gun is used.
Whether hunting game or man, it's no surprise shotguns survived the apocalypse.
Shotgun Shells Information
- Item Type: Ammunition
- Required Firearm: Small Arms
- Selling Price: $6
- Purchase Price: $5 (Barter Bonus)
Shotgun Shells Acquisition
- Can be purchased from Merchants.
- Can be found inside crates and chests.
- Looted off bodies of hostile characters or random bodies.
- Occasionally obtained as a reward for completing Missions.
Shotgun Shells Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Wasteland 3 Ammunition|