|Perk Type||Small Arms|
|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L2 Small Arms|
|Perk Bonus||Unlocks the Shredder Shot ability.|
|Unlocked Ability||Shredder Shot|
Shredder Shot in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
If you see an unprotected spot, put a hole in it. Make 'em pick between fighting and stopping all the blood.
Shredder Shot Information
- Perk Type: Small Arms
- Perk Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Level Requirement: L2 Small Arms
Shredder Shot Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Shredder Shot ability.
- Ability: Shredder Shot
- Shredder Shot (4 AP): Fires a shotgun shell that inflicts Bleeding on anyone hit.
- Deals +100% damage against targets with Armor Damage.
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage.
- On Success: Applies Bleeding.
Shredder Shot Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!