Shredder Shot in Wasteland 3 is an Ability. Shredder Shot is a Perk ability. Abilities are special actions that are used in battle, these can be either obtained after unlocking certain Perks or can be found attached to certain weapons. Abilities allow the player to execute unique special actions in battle and requires a certain number of AP to be executed.
Fires a shotgun shell that inflicts Bleeding on anyone hit.
Shredder Shot Information
- AP Required: 4
- Ability Type: Perk
- Perk Required: Shredder Shot
- Deals +100% damage against targets with Armor Damage.
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage.
- On Success: Applies Bleeding.
Shredder Shot Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.