Sister Nancy Forge
Sister Nancy Forge is an NPC and Merchant in Wasteland 3. NPCs and Merchants are characters in the game that can be interacted with. These characters add contrast to the game's lore, they can provide information and useful items, some play an important role in the game when it comes to missions, while the others can be recruited as a Companion.
Sister Nancy Forge Information
- A squat bulldog of a woman wipes her hands with an oil-stained cloth. Her work belt is overloaded with tools and guns.
- She purchases and sells armor, weapons and ammunition.
- Special Items:
- If you use Weapon Modding 4 to admire her work you can gain +5 with the Gippers,
- Ask about the statue and admire it for +1 each, and appreciate her handiwork in terms of weapons (Weapon Modding 5) or the way the AI is wired up to control the outside statue remotely (Nerd Stuff 5) which gives the Neutron Projector weapon.
- NPC Location: Denver Ruins
- Related Faction: ??
Sister Nancy Forge Related Missions
- Mission Title 1
- Mission Title 2
- Mission Title 3
Sister Nancy Forge Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!