Spikes is an Ammunition item in Wasteland 3. Ammo is a necessity and important material that is required to use firearms. There is a variety of ammo in the game that can only be used for a specific type of gun, ammo is not infinite and is consumed in battle whenever the gun is used.
Made from rusty nails and powder cartridges - it's like 1776 all over again. This ammo is used only in the jankiest of home-made weapons.
- Item Type: Ammunition
- Required Firearm: Small Arms
- Selling Price: $3
- Purchase Price: $2 (Barter Bonus)
- Can be purchased from Merchants.
- Can be found inside crates and chests.
- Looted off bodies of hostile characters or random bodies.
- Occasionally obtained as a reward for completing Missions.
Spikes Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|Wasteland 3 Ammunition|